Markus Forsberg and Aarne Ranta
- 2008/12/02 An issue with GCC 4.3.2 resolved in FM 2.2 Beta 2. If you are missing your analyses, please download: fm_latin_v2.2_beta2.tgz
- 2008/11/27 Ilja Sidoroff is working on Koine Greek in FM
- 2008/11/25 FM 2.2 Beta released.
- 2007/10/01 FM 2.0 released. Together with a new technical report.
- 2008/05/07 SALDO 1.0 released (with FM 2.1) link
- 2006/11/06 Muhammad Humayoun has
implemented Urdu in Functional Morphology
- 2006/04/03 The extract
tool has changed location: LINK.
- Otakar Smrz presented
Functional Morphology at LDC (University of Pennsylvania) and produced
some interesting slides
in the process.
- 2005/01/25 Spanish Functional
Morphology available for download.
- 2004/12/08 Functional
Morphology v1.1 released! Now with a general composite analysis,
instead of the longest-match version that existed before.
- 2004/10/20 Tiny bug fix in the Latin morphology. The analysis
engine is now working again.
- 2004/10/04 Functional Morphology v1.01 released.
Small bug fixes, in particular a bug corrected in the composite
- 2004/09/23 Functional Morphology presented at ICFP'04!
Download article: FM_ICFP2004.pdf
Download slides: ICFP2004_slides.pdf
- 2004/06/27 Functional
Morphology v1.0 released!
Functional Morphology is a toolkit for
Downloads (Source code distributions)