Combining testing and proving
- Combining testing and proving in dependent type theory
(with Qiao Haiyan and
Makoto Takeyama). Pages 188-203 in Theorem Proving in Higher Order
Logics, Rome, September 2003. LNCS 2758.
- Verifying Haskell programs by
combining testing and proving (with Qiao Haiyan and
Makoto Takeyama), Pages 272-279 in Proceedings 3rd
International Conference on Quality Software, IEEE Computer Society Press,
Verifying Haskell programs by combining testing, model checking
and interactive theorem proving (with Qiao Haiyan and Makoto Takeyama). Pages 1011 - 1025 in Volume 46, issue 15, 2004, in Information and Software Technology, special issue, edited by Huimin Lin, Hans-Dieter Ehrich, and T.H. Tse, editors.
Random generators for dependent types (with Qiao Haiyan and Makoto Takeyama). Pages 342 - 356 in Proceedings of the First International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing, Guiyang, China, September 2004. LNCS 3407.
- Combining Testing and Proving in
Dependent Type Theory, presented at TPHOLs 2003, Rome,
- Random Generators for Dependent Types, Cover meeting, Göteborg, March 2005.
- Combining Verification Methods in Software Development: an Overview of a Research Project at Chalmers, Workshop on Automatic and Interactive Verification, Senri, Osaka, Japan, April 2005.
- Programming Languages Meet Program Verificationt, invited talk about the CoVER project given at the Workshop on Programming Languages Meet Program Verification, Seattle, US, August 2006.
- Program Testing and Constructive Validity, presented at the Conference on Philosophy and Foundations of Mathematics: Ontological and Epistemological Aspects, Uppsala, May 2009.