The links to the registraion payment are below, but be sure to read the following text about VAT carefully before proceeding to the links.
- Early registration until 6 July 2017, end of the day local time (GMT+1)
- Late registration from 7 July 2017 to 2 August 2017
Registration Fees and Rates
Registration fees and rates below are excluding VAT, see explanations below.
|CADE main conference:||Student (Early)||3000 SEK|
|Student (Late)||4000 SEK|
|Regular (Early)||4500 SEK|
|Regular (Late)||5500 SEK|
|Each CADE workshop day:||Student||300 SEK|
|Printed conference proceedings (Springer LNAI):||240 SEK|
|CASC system competition (by invitation):||600 SEK|
|ARCADE workshop dinner:||320 SEK|
VAT on fees
The registration fees are stated in SEK excluding 25% Swedish VAT. Please note, in accordance with Swedish Value Added Tax (VAT) requirements, any company or organization from a country outside Sweden with a registered VAT number (or equivalent tax registration number for companies outside of the EU) is NOT required to pay Swedish VAT on the registration fee. Delegates from Sweden are required to pay VAT.
Outside the conference fee, all delegates are required to pay VAT on social events (25%).
Please observe that the stated VAT number needs to be correct when registering for the conference. If the wrong VAT number is stated in the registration form a changing fee of SEK 250 will be charged and you will also be charged the VAT amount (25%). This mistake could also incur a penalty from the Swedish tax office for false information.
For EU countries; if you are unsure of the VAT number, click here to check and validate your VAT number.
Please have your VAT/tax registration number ready before you start the registration process.
Method of payment
All payments should be made in Swedish Krona (kr or SEK). All bank transfer charges in connection with transferring fees are to be paid by the delegate. No personal, company or Euro-cheques will be accepted.
Payment can be made by the following methods:
- Credit card — Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Please note that all credit card payments are made through secure and encrypted online payment gateway, and will be listed as a transaction with Sweden Meetx AB on your credit card statement.
- Invoice — Invoices are to be paid within 30 days.
Payment links (Registration closed)
Pick the link that is relevant for you:
- Regular registration or student registration for participants from Sweden.
- Regular registration or student registration for participants from outside of Sweden who cannot provide a valid VAT / tax number.
- Regular registration or student registration for participants from within the EU (except Sweden) who can provide a valid VAT / tax number.
- Regular registration or student registration for participants from outside of the EU who can provide a valid VAT / tax number.
To register persons accompanying you to social events, the confirmation email contains a link to the registration page for accompanying persons, i.e. persons who would like to register for the social events but not the conference or workshops.