- Jan. 2010, Visit and talk at ITechs lab at Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Jan. 2010, Starting phase II of NRFP project with RUAG Space
- Jan. 2010, Finishing the SPLE course at Chalmers
- Jan. 2010, Reviewing for Information & Software Technology (IST) journal
- Dec. 2009, Reviewing for Journal of Parallel & Distributed Computing (JPDC)
- Nov. 2009, Starting AVSATS project with SAAB Security & SAAB Systems
- Nov. 2009, Visit and talk at Prof. Zhang's lab at Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Nov. 2009, Reviewing for ICST 2010
- Sept. to Dec 2009, Gives PhD course in 'Scientific Publication in SE' at Chalmers
- Aug. 2009, Moves temporarily to Beijing in China
- Aug. 2009, Starts new position at Chalmers
- Jun. 2009, Reviewer for IEEE TSE
- Dec. 2008, Robert will be in PC for AISEW'09
- Dec. 2008, Robert will be in PC for ICGSE Workshop "Empirical Experience, Metrics and Tools for Project Management in Globally Distributed Software Projects"
- Nov. 2008, Robert will be in PC for SEKE'09
- Nov. 2008, Reviewer for IST
- Sept. 2008, SBST09 Workshop site is up!
- Sept. 2008, Reviewer for IEEE TSE
- May 2008, Reviewing papers for ISSRE 2008.
- May 2008, Lecture on Language and writing in SE research.
- Dec. 2007, Got funding for Research School in Verification and Validation
- Dec. 2007, Robert will be in PC for SEKE'08.
- Oct. 2007, SERPS '08 will be held in Karlskrona with Robert as chair!
- Oct. 2007, "Search-based SW Testing", presentation at Lindholmen Software Dev Day, IT Univ, Gothenburg
- Oct. 2007, Research grant from Swedish National Space Board and SAAB Space
- Oct. 2007, "Upgrading your game", Industry presentation at Expo-C