Welcome to my personal webpage!
I’m a PhD. student at Chalmers University of Technology. My research is focused on using functional programming to improve software testing techniques, especially under the scope of random testing. I am a member of the Octopi project, and also a contributor of QuickFuzz.
- MUTAGEN: Faster Mutation-Based Random Testing (extended abstract) (2021)
- Short Paper: Weak Runtime-Irrelevant Typing for Security (2020)
- Automated Derivation of Random Generators for Algebraic Data Types (2020)
- BinderAnn: Automated Reification of Source Annotations for Monadic EDSLs (2020)
- DRAGEN or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Writing Random Generators - November 5, 2018
- Syntax test - June 3, 2018