Vampire Developers Meeting
January 11-12, 2016
Faculty of Informatics, TU Wien,
The meeting aims at discussing ongoing work and work-in-progress in the Vampire theorem prover.
We will also discuss future work and related ideas.
The workshop will bring together the developers of the Vampire theorem prover.
The workshop will take place at the
Faculty of Informatics of the TU Wien.
The exact address is Favoritenstrasse 9-11, 1040 Vienna, Austria.
January 11, 2016 - seminar room von Neumann
- 13:00 Talk of Ann-Christin Knoll
master student with interest in joining the Vampire team in Vienna;
she will describe her master thesis work on resolution theorem proving
- 14:30 Talk by Bernhard Gleiss
semester project presentation and master thesis proposal on interpolation, with relation to Vampire
- 16:00 Talk by Evgeny Kotelnikov
CPP'16 talk rehearsal, and discussion on FOOL and CNF transformation
- 19:00 Dinner at Artner Restaurant - Wieden, Floragasse 6, 1040 Vienna
January 12, 2016 - seminar room Menger
- 10:00-12:00: Talk by Simon Robillard
Reasoning about inductive data types in Vampire
- 12:00-14:00: Lunch at Restaurant Manzana, Apfelgasse 1, 1040 Vienna
- 14:00-17:00: New features, work in progress in Vampire
Giles Reger, Martin Suda, Andrei Voronkov: Vampire development, AVATAR, SMT/TPTP
Laura Kovács, Max Jaroschek: (Polynomial) arithmetic, program analysis
anything else related
- 17:00-18:00: RiSE Seminar Talk by Martin Suda