If you are interested in doing a master thesis work in computer graphics, do as follows:
If you are a Chalmers- or GU student:
- You should have taken the course TDA362/DIT223 - Computer Graphics (which is an optional course at most Chalmers programs).
- Your grade from the courses above should be 4 or 5.
Send me your proposal to:
- proposing a thesis subject of your own,
- ask us if we have got suggestions from companies
- contacting a CG company for master thesis positions. Here is an incomplete list of some graphics-related companies:
- Fraunhofer FCC (Chalmers Teknikpark)
- Rapid Images
- Spark Vision
- Surgical Science
There are also game companies like:
- Avalanche Studios - in Stockholm
- Dice - in Stockholm
- Massive/Ubisoft - Malmö
- contacting me for possibly other available proposals.
Go through following check list: