This project has the following goals:
- Develop a set of programs for introducing basic
mathematical concepts to children based on story building techniques.
- Create an international open library of educational
programs for children: Math is a universal language.
The results of this project have two primary audiences.
The first audience is children of ages 3-13. The second one includes
teachers, parents, and other people, who work with children of these
If there is enough interest the project can split into
two, the resulting sub-projects will focus on the two goals mentioned
above in parallel.
Knowledge of computer graphics is preferred, but not
- Datorgrafik/Avancerad datorgrafik
- Människa-dator interaktion
- Objektorienterad systemutveckling
- Operating Systems