Polytypic Printing and Parsing
source code accompanying the paper
Polytypic Data Conversion Programs.
- Polytypic read and show, with helpers:
- Example instances generated by PolyP:
- Arrow combinators and types:
- Arrow instances and utilities:
- Tools and utilities:
- Main program
Some of the Haskell files use a few extensions to the Haskell 98
standard: multiparameter type classes and more liberal instance rules.
The Haskell part of the distribution has been tested with
The PolyP files were processed by PolyP version 1.6.
- hugs 98 February 2001 (flags:
- ghc 4.09 (flags:
Last modified: Mon Feb 26 13:57:25 MET 2001
Patrik Jansson /