Welcome to my personal webpage!
I’m a PhD. student at Chalmers University of Technology. My research is focused on using functional programming to improve software testing techniques, especially under the scope of random testing. I am a member of the Octopi project, and also a contributor of QuickFuzz.
- Generating Random Structurally Rich Algebraic Data Type Values (2019)
- Branching Processes for QuickCheck Generators (2018)
- Modelando Generadores de Datos Aleatorios Mediante Procesos Estocásticos (2018)
- QuickFuzz testing for fun and profit (2017)
- DRAGEN or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Writing Random Generators - November 5, 2018
- Syntax test - June 3, 2018