The homepage of
I am an assistant professor in the
Programming Group at the CSE
I defended my PhD thesis successfully March 23 2007.
My office number is 5451 and my phone number is +46 31 772 1072.
Email : email@example.com
I have a broad interest in Computer Science. Any kind of result
which in some way affect the programs I write I find
interesting. This includes language design for making it
easier to program, language semantics for making my
programs easy to understand and optimize, compiler
optimizations for making my programs run faster,
algorithmics for making my programs run asymptotically
faster. Since I mostly program in functional languages they are the
ones I mostly care about.
My Ph.D. thesis focuses on techniques for speeding up (both
asymptotically and in the best case) and improving the accuracy of
type based program analysis.
- Defunctionalizing Push Arrays, with Joel Svensson. FHPC 2014.
- An Expressive Semantics of Mocking, with Hans Svensson,
Nicholas Smallbone, Thomas Arts, Ulf Norell and John Hughes.
- Counting and Occurrence Sort for GPUs using an Embedded Language,
with Joel Svensson and Mary Sheeran. FHPC 2013.
- An EDSL Approach to High Performance Haskell Programming,
with Johan Ankner. Haskell Symposium 2013.
- Simple and Compositional Reification of Monadic Embedded Languages,
with Joel Svensson. ICFP 2013. [pdf]
- Combining Deep and Shallow Embedding for EDSL, with Emil
Axelsson. TFP 2012. [pdf]
- Generic monadic constructs for embedded languages, with Anders
Persson and Emil Axelsson. IFL 2011. [pdf]
Winner of the Peter Landin
prize for best paper.
- The Limit of the CPS Hierarchy. Continuation Workshop 2011
- Testing AUTOSAR software components using QuichCheck, with
Richard Svenningsson, Rolf Johansson, Thomas Arts, Ulf Norell and
International Conference on Advanced Mathematical and Computational Tools in Metrology
Testing. April 2011
- The Design and Implementation of Feldspar, an Embedded Language for Digital Signal Processing, with Emil Axelsson, Koen Claessen, Mary Sheeran, Anders Persson and David Engdal. IFL 2010 [pdf]
Feldspar: A Domain Specific Language for Digital Signal Processing
algorithms, with Emil Axelsson, Koen Claessen, Gergely Dévai,
Horváth, Karin Keijzer, Bo Lyckegård , Anders Persson, Mary
András Vajda. MEMOCODE
Specification and Verification of Side Channel Declassification, with
Polymorphism, Subtyping, Whole Program Analysis and Accurate Data Types
in Usage Analysis, with
and Tobias Gedell.
Regular Expression Patterns, with
Shortcut fusion for accumulating parameters & zip-like
Constraint Abstractions, with
A usage analysis with bounded usage polymorphism
and subtyping, with