I am a PhD student in language technology at University of Gothenburg and Chalmers University of Technology.
I work in the project REMU: Reliable Multilingual Digital Communication.
I am interested in rule-based language technology, and my current research topic is grammar analysis of the Constraint Grammar formalism.
My supervisors are Koen Claessen and Aarne Ranta.
inari at chalmers dot se
- Phone: 031 772 1025
- Office: Rännvägen 6b (EDIT building), 6th floor, office 6113A
- Post: Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Chalmers University of Technology and University of Gothenburg, S-412
96 Göteborg, Sweden
inariksit at Freenode. You can find me on
If you are interested in doing a master's thesis about language resources, see my page at masterthesis.cms.chalmers.se/supervisor/inari-listenmaa.
- Neda Amiri & Josef Al-Sader (BSc in Software Engineering and Management, Spring 2016)
- Bjarki Traustason (MSc in Computer Science, Autumn 2016)
- Listenmaa, Inari (2016). Analysing Constraint Grammar with SAT. Licentiate thesis. Chalmers University of Technology and University of Gothenburg. Gothenburg, Sweden. [Link]
- Listenmaa, Inari and Claessen, Koen (2016)
Analysing Constraint Grammars with a SAT-solver. Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2016). [Link]
- Listenmaa, Inari and Claessen, Koen (2015)
Constraint Grammar as a SAT problem.
Proceedings of the Constraint Grammar workshop at NODALIDA, the 20th Nordic Conference of Computational Linguistics.
- Listenmaa, Inari and Tyers, Francis (2015) Automatic conversion of colloquial Finnish to standard Finnish. Proceedings of the 20th Nordic Conference of Computational Linguistics. [Link]
- Enache, Ramona and Listenmaa, Inari and Kolachina, Prasanth (2014)
Handling non-compositionality in multilingual CNLs.
Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Controlled Natural Language. [Link]
- Listenmaa, Inari and Kaljurand, Kaarel (2014)
Estonian Grammar in Grammatical Framework. Proceedings of the SALTMIL Workshop at LREC2014. [Link]
- Interlingual Machine Translation. Presentation at the Summer School in Rule-Based Machine Translation. Alacant, Spain, 2016. [Slides]
- Analysing Constraint Grammar with SAT. Licentiate seminar presentation. Göteborg, Sweden, 2016. [Slides]
Introduction to Grammatical Framework & Estonian grammar in GF. Guest talk at the University of Tartu. Tartu, Estonia, 2014. [Slides]
Fun with language technology |