I am a PhD student in the Computer Science and Engineering department in the Software Technology division at Chalmers University of Technology since 2013.
I received my master's degree in Secure and Dependable Computer Systems from the same university. I am currently doing research under the supervision of Prof. David Sands.
(co-supervisor: Gerardo Schneider, examiner: Andrei Sabelfeld)
- Sampling and Partitioning for Differential Privacy
Privacy Security & Trust Conference, PST ’16
- Dynamic Enforcement of Differential Privacy
Thesis for the Degree of Licentiate of Philosophy
- Differential Privacy: Now it’s Getting Personal
Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, POPL ’15 , BibTex
- Featherweight PINQ
Journal of Privacy and Confidentiality http://repository.cmu.edu/jpc/ , BibTex
- PINQuin, a framework for differentially private analysis
Master's Thesis in Computer Science , BibTex
Teaching Assistant :
- Model-Based Testing (DA260/Chalmers, DIT848/GU)
- Cryptography (TDA251/Chalmers, DIT250/GU)
- Databases (TDA357/Chalmers, DIT620/GU)
- Object Oriented Programming ( TDA547/Chalmers , DAT170/GU)
Interests : security, privacy, opensource, free software and freedom, differential privacy, language-based security and information flow, programming, cryptography, software testing, social networks, functional programming, dreaming, music, painting, yoga, runnnig, chess.