I am a PhD student in the Computer Science and Engineering department in the Software Technology division at Chalmers University of Technology since 2013.
I received my master's degree in Secure and Dependable Computer Systems from the same university. I am currently doing research under the supervision of Prof. David Sands.
(co-supervisor: Gerardo Schneider, examiner: Andrei Sabelfeld)
- Sampling and Partitioning for Differential Privacy
Privacy Security & Trust Conference, PST ’16
- Dynamic Enforcement of Differential Privacy
Thesis for the Degree of Licentiate of Philosophy
- Differential Privacy: Now it’s Getting Personal
Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, POPL ’15 , BibTex
- Featherweight PINQ
Journal of Privacy and Confidentiality: Vol. 7 : Iss. 2 , Article 7. , BibTex
- PINQuin, a framework for differentially private analysis
Master's Thesis in Computer Science , BibTex
Teaching Assistant :
- Model-Based Testing (DA260/Chalmers, DIT848/GU)
- Cryptography (TDA251/Chalmers, DIT250/GU)
- Databases (TDA357/Chalmers, DIT620/GU)
- Object Oriented Programming ( TDA547/Chalmers , DAT170/GU)
- The PreTPost framework: The PreTPost framework is a transparent generic local differential privacy framework implemented in Python with the aim of verifiably respecting the privacy expectations of individual users that are subject to data collection.
- The ProPer framework: ProPer is an interactive system implemented in C# for Personalised Differential Privacy which maintains a privacy budget for each individual. When a primitive query is made on data derived from individuals, the provenance of the involved records determines how the privacy budget of an individual is affected.
Interests : security, privacy, opensource, free software and freedom, differential privacy, language-based security and information flow, programming, cryptography, software testing, social networks, functional programming.