Layout is discussed further in Chapter 11.
labLeftOfF :: (Graphic a) => a -> F b c -> F b c,
- puts a label to the left of a fudget.
placerF :: Placer -> F a b -> F a b,
- is used to specify explicitly the relative
placement of the parts of a composite
fudget. The first argument is a placer.
verticalP :: Placer,
- specifies vertical placement, top to bottom.
revP :: Placer -> Placer,
- used to place parts in the reverse order.
matrixP :: Int -> Placer,
- creates a matrix with the given number of
holeF :: F a b,
- creates holes, which can be used to fill
unused slots in
a matrix of fudgets, for example.