I am the examiner of the following two course:
I am currently looking for excellent master students who would like to have their thesis projects in the areas of:
- Networking: Self-stabilizing Byzantine Fault-tolerant Software Defined Networks.
- Distributed systems: Self-stabilizing Byzantine Fault-tolerant Cloud Systems.
- Dependability: Self-stabilization Key Distribution (needs a good background in network security and crypto).
- Security and machine learning: Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning (needs a good background in crypto and machine learning).
- Distributed vehicular systems: Maneuver Coordination in Safety-critical Vehicular Systems.
- Distributed artificial intelligence: Fault-tolerant Multi-agent Path Finding.
Please do not hesitate contacting me in case you are interested.