Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Chalmers University of Technology
Email: dubhashi (at) chalmers.se
My main interests are in machine learning, the design and analysis of randomized algorithms, and computational biology.
Recent Program Committees
- IJCAI-ECAI 2018.
- SWAT Scandinavian Symposium and Workshops on Algorithm Theory (SWAT), 2018.
- SEFAIAS 2018, First Workshop on Software Engineering for AI in Autonomous Systems co-located with ICSE 2018.
- AAAI 2016, 2017.
- D. Dubhashi and S. Lappin, “AI dangers: imagined and real”, Commun. ACM 60(2): 43-45 (2017)
- A. Tossou, C. Dimitrakakis and D. Dubhashi, “Thompson Sampling for Stochastic Bandits with Graph Feedback”. AAAI 2017: 2660-2666.
- A. Panahi, F. Johansson, D. Dubhashi and C. Bhattacharyya, “Clustering by Sum of Norms: Stochastic Incremental Algorithm, Convergence and Cluster Recovery”. ICML 2017: 2769-2777
- V. Jethava and D. Dubhashi, “GANs for LIFE: Generative Adversarial Networks for Likelihood Free Inference”. CoRRabs/1711.11139 (2017)
- F. Johansson and D. Dubhashi, “Learning with Similarity Functions on Graphs using Matchings of Geometric Embeddings”.KDD 2015: 467-476
- F. Johansson, A. Chattorai, D. Dubhashi and C. Bhattacharyya, “Weighted Theta Functions and Embeddings with Applications to Max-Cut, Clustering and Summarization”, NIPS 2015: 1018-1026
- F. Johansson, V. Jethava, D. Dubhashi and C. Bhattacharyya, “Global graph kernels using geometric embeddings”. ICML 2014: 694-702
- V. Jethava, A. Martinsson, C. Bhattacharyya and D. Dubhashi, “Lovász ϑ function, SVMs and finding dense subgraphs”. Journal of Machine Learning Research 14(1): 3495-3536 (2013)
- V. Jethava, A. Martinsson, C. Bhattacharyya and D. Dubhashi,”The Lovasz $\theta$ function, SVMs and finding large dense subgraphs”. NIPS 2012: 1169-1177.