- SOMWeb - Net Based Knowledge Management as Support for Clinical Practice and Knowledge Sharing. Funded by Vinnova.
- MedView 4. Development of new Java-based software for MedView. Consists of
tools for gathering, viewing and analyzing data. Project leader Olof
Torgersson. The tools are:
- FormEditor and MedRecords for entering
data. Developer Nader Nazari.
- SummaryCreator and MedSummary for
viewing cases in the examination room. Developer Fredrik Lindahl.
for exploring the collected data. Developers Nils Erichsson and Göran
- MedImager for intuitive user-adapted exploration and organization of MedView's image data base. Developers Fredrik Lindahl and Linn Gustavsson Christiernin.
- mGen Document Generator. An open source version of the framework for generating clinical documents used in MedView 4.
- mForm. An easy to manage system for web based data entry aimed at clinical trials.
- mEduWeb. A web-based system for use in under-graduate courses in Oral
Medicine based on MedView's database. Project leaders Mats Jontell and Olof
Torgersson. mEduWeb was initially developed during a project course at
Some past projects
- MedForm, a master's thesis project carried out by David Breneman
aimed at providing tools for easy to manage web-based clinical trials.
- MedViewer, using dynamic queries for exploring MedView data. Investigator
- Personalized Patient Information. A web application aimed at giving
patient direct access to their own data. Carried out as a project at
Chalmers' D-programme. Supervisor Olof Torgersson.
- The Cube, 3D-visualization. Investigators Nader Nazari and Göran Falkman.
- SimVis, using similarity measures and case-based reasoning to explore
MedView data. Investigator Göran Falkman.
- MedView 3, the software previously used for gathering and analyzing clinical data. Implemented by
MedView 3 was written in Objective-C and runs on Windows and Mac OS X.
- MedView 2, the first version of MedView that was used for real.
Implemented by Youssef Ali.