|| INFORMATION.::.... . ..:.
SCHEDULE..::..... . :: ....:
Group work, all students:
- Attend the workshops and hand in discussion report
- Create and present an inspiration poster
- Implemented functional prototype in project
- Active participation in the group work
- Presentation of 3 project proposals
- Final presentation and demonstration of project work
- Project website with general information.
Group work, Interaction design students only:
- Detailed written project report as downloadable PDF file
- Prepare and present literature papers
Indiviual work, all students:
- Presence and active participation in workshops, seminars, exercises, presentations, lectures and other activities
- Reflective essay comprising 2500-3000 words
- Hand in written exercise "Analyze Weiser"
Indiviual work, Interaction design students only:
- Written exam on course book "Physical computing"
To achieve a higher grade than the project grade, then the grade on the individual work should be higher and the individual participation must be outstanding.
The grades for Chalmers are U, 3, 4, 5 and for GU there are U, G, VG.
Grade 5 equals VG.
The information on this site is divided into "all students" and "interaction design students only". This is because the course this year comprises of two different courses, one for interaction design students who will receive 6 swedish points for completed course (9 ects) and the other for students from the Masters programme Intelligent systems design, who will recieve 5 swedish points for completed course (7,5 ects).