|| INFORMATION.::.... . ..:.
SCHEDULE..::..... . :: ....:
SIDER..::..... . :: ....:
- Hand in questions for the seminars
- Create and present an inspiration poster, in project group
- Implemented functional prototype in project and project documentation, in project group
- Active participation in the group work
- Mid-term presentation of 3 project proposals, in front of the class
- Final presentation and demonstration of project work, in front of class and invited guests
- Project website with general information.
- Detailed written project report as downloadable PDF file
- Research paper on the project, 2-4 pages, in english
- Presence and active participation in workshops, seminars, exercises, presentations, lectures and other activities
- Reflective essay comprising 2500-3000 words
To achieve a higher grade than the project grade, then the grade on the individual essay should be higher and the individual participation must be outstanding.
The grades for Chalmers are U, 3, 4, 5 and for GU there are U, G, VG.
Grade 5 equals VG.