3/6Next Previous Contents Fulltext First Last
Programming Languages 2010
1. Implement a parser for regular expressions in BNFC. The parser should be able to correctly recognize the expression
(letter | '_') (letter | digit | '_')*
and any other expression combining the same operators. As for precedences, Kleene star binds stronger than sequence, which binds stronger than union.
2. Write a regular expression for comments of the form
/* inside double quotes does not start a comment.
3. Construct an NFA and DFA for comments as in the previous exercise.
4. Write a program that removes tags from an HTML document, using one of the standard lexer tools. Start by writing a regular expression for tags. Test your program with the course web page.
5. Implement a parser for Lisp in BNFC.
It should be able to parse the code example in
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/paulgraham/jmc.lisp - which is actually a complete Lisp interpreter!