- Exam: 2019 January 18
- ReExam: TBD
- The exam is closed-book, i.e., you are not allowed to bring the book to the exam.
- Usually half-way through, someone will visit in order to answer your questions.
- Your answers in the exam must be written in English.
- Your language skills will not be graded. But of course we cannot grade your answer if we do not understand it.
- The exam will be constructed with the intention that a calculator should not be needed. It is quite possible that the exam questions involve some arithmetic calculation and some of you may prefer a calculator for those tasks. Therefore, we permit calculators but not smartphones.
- Details are given on the exam paper.
Ex2018 - Sol2018 — Ex2017 - REx2017 - RREx2017 - Sol2017 - RSol2017 - RRSol2017— Ex2014 - REx2014 — Ex2013 - REx2013 Sol2013 — Ex2012 - Sol2012 — Ex2011 - Sol2011 — Ex2010 - Sol2010 — Ex2009 - Sol2009 — Ex2008 - Sol2008 — Ex2007 - Sol2007 — Ex2006 - Sol2006 — Ex2005 - Sol2005