Former Ph.D student, finished Sept 14 2007, at
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Chalmers University of
and Göteborg University.
- Email: david dot wahlstedt at gu dot se
- Mobile: +46 31 786 44 46
Personal contact info (more stable over time)
- Email: david dot wahlstedt at gmail dot com
- Mobile: +46 735 75 67 83
- Dependent Type Theory with First-Order Parameterized Data Types and
August 2007 :
Defended Sept 14,
Department of Computing Science and Engineering, Chalmers.
Opponent: Ralph Matthes, IRIT, Touolouse, France.
My opponent has written a presentation, which is recommended as a quick introduction and as a guide to reading my dissertation. See
- Type Theory with First-Order Data Types and Size-Change Termination
September 2004 :
Licentiate Thesis. Deprecated by the author's PhD dissertation(above).
Please contact me if you still want a copy of this document.
- Detecting termination using size-change in parameter values,
Masters Thesis, based on the termination criterion / algorithm,
introduced to functional programming by
Chin Soon Lee, Neil D. Jones and Amir M. Ben-Amram
(gzipped postscript) ,